The Osage Nation Fitness Center personnel recognize the importance health and wellness play in the prevention of chronic diseases and believe through incorporating proven, dedicated fitness plans, utilization of Osage Nation fitness facilities, and guidance from our specially trained fitness personnel, we can meet and exceed the needs of our Osage people and the communities we serve.
Services and Equipment provided:
Each of our three locations in Pawhuska, Hominy, and Fairfax will offer most of the same equipment options.
- Cardio Equipment: All centers are equipped with treadmills, elliptical, arc trainers, recumbent bikes, and stair mills.
- Strength Training Equipment: This includes multiple machines for the upper as well as lower body.
- Free Weights: Barbells, metal plates, bumper plates, dumbbells, multiple benches and kettlebells are offered at each of the three locations.
- Other Equipment: Medicine balls, various ropes, jump ropes, gymnastic rings, plyo boxes, weightlifting belts, and sleds are offered.
Specialized training can be requested by any Fitness Center applicant at any time. This training comes in many different forms, which can be suggested or prescribed by our Nationally Accredited Certified Personal Trainers. Some of the training currently being implemented are:
- One on one personal training (specifically tailored to needs)
- Small group training
- Strength training
- Weight loss training
- Functional Fitness training
- ABLE bodies balance training
- JrFit adolescent training
Applications and Forms: