WIC Director: L. Manon Taylor, M.Ed.
Phone: 918-287-5360 or 1-800-460-1006
Pawhuska: 1301 Grandview Avenue, Pawhuska, OK 74056
Tulsa: 910 W. 36th St. North, Tulsa, OK 74127
Skiatook: 519 Maplewood Lane, Skiatook, OK 74070
Hominy: 303 East Main Street, Hominy, OK 74035
Bartlesville: 307 South Seneca, Bartlesville, OK 74003
- Call 1-800-460-1006 to schedule an appointment, get directions to our clinics, or for any other information.
- WIC Farmers' Market and Senior Farmers' Market Programs are from June-September each year.
- Similac Formula Recall & Osage Nation WIC Approved Substitutions List
- Similac Formula Recall & Osage Nation WIC Approved Substitutions List – Soy Options
The Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) provides federal grants to states for supplemental foods, health care referrals, and nutrition education for low-income pregnant, breastfeeding, and non-breastfeeding postpartum women, and to infants and children up to age 5 who are found to be at nutritional risk. The Breastfeeding Peer Counseling (BFPC) is a complimentary grant to WIC and offers additional breastfeeding education and peer support. The Farmers’ Market Nutrition Program (FMNP) provides locally grown fresh, nutritious fruits and vegetables during the summer months to WIC clients to compliment WIC food packages, and increases awareness of area Farmer’s Markets. The Senior Farmer’s Market Nutrition Program (SFMNP) provides resources in the form of fresh, nutritious, unprepared, locally grown fruits, vegetables, and honey from local farmers to low-income seniors.
- Osage County and surrounding area.
- Nutrition education/counseling
- Supplemental Foods
- Screening/referrals to other health, welfare, and social services
- Breastfeeding support/counseling
- Income Guidelines (2022-20223)
- 2022 Approved Store List - as of 4/7/2022
- 2022 Oklahoma Unified WIC Approved Food List
- 2022 Spanish Oklahoma Unified WIC Approved Food List
- 2021 WIC Clinic List
- 2021 Medical Request for Formula and/or Food Form
Education & Information
- Nutrition education site - www.wichealth.org
- Like us on facebook for recipes, updates, closings and more
- Oklahoma WIC Resources
- WIC: Nutrition Education
- WIC: Healthy Foods
- WIC: Breastfeeding Support
- WIC: Healthcare Referrals
- WIC: Farmers' Market
- WIC: Canned Fruit
- WIC: Frozen Fruits & Vegetables
- For help quitting smoking: 1-800-QUIT-NOW
- For help quitting drinking or drugs: 1-800-NCA-CALL
- For info on community services in your area: 2-1-1 (211 is a 24/7 free service that covers all 77 counties in OK)
- SoonerCare Website: okhca.org
In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.
Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.
To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at: https://www.usda.gov/sites/default/files/documents/USDA-OASCR%20P-Complaint-Form-0508-0002-508-11-28-17Fax2Mail.pdf, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:
U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or
(833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.