WIC Director: L. Manon Taylor, M.Ed.
Phone: 918-287-5360 or 1-800-460-1006
Pawhuska: 1301 Grandview Avenue, Pawhuska, OK 74056
Tulsa: 910 W. 36th St. North, Tulsa, OK 74127
Skiatook: 519 Maplewood Lane, Skiatook, OK 74070
Hominy: 303 East Main Street, Hominy, OK 74035
Bartlesville: 307 South Seneca, Bartlesville, OK 74003
- Call 1-800-460-1006 to schedule an appointment, get directions to our clinics, or for any other information.
- WIC Farmers' Market and Senior Farmers' Market Programs are from June-September each year.
- Similac Formula Recall & Osage Nation WIC Approved Substitutions List
The Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) program is a preventative public health nutrition program that provides nutrition and breastfeeding education, supplemental foods, and improved access to regular health care and social services to low and moderate income pregnant, postpartum and breastfeeding women, and young children with, or at risk of developing nutrition related health problems. The Breastfeeding Peer Counseling (BFPC) is an enhancement to WIC and offers additional breastfeeding education and peer support. The Farmers’ Market Nutrition Program (FMNP) provides locally grown fresh, nutritious fruits and vegetables during the summer months to WIC clients to compliment WIC food packages, and increases awareness of area Farmer’s Markets. The Senior Farmer’s Market Nutrition Program (SFMNP) provides resources in the form of fresh, nutritious, unprepared, locally grown fruits, vegetables, honey and herbs from farmers’ markets, roadside stands, and Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) programs to low-income seniors.
- Osage County and surrounding area.
- Nutrition education/counseling
- Supplemental Foods
- Screening/referrals to other health, welfare, and social services
- Breastfeeding support/counseling
- Income Guidelines (July 1, 2021-June 30, 2022)
- 2022 Approved Store List - as of 4/7/2022
- 2022 Oklahoma Unified WIC Approved Food List
- 2022 Spanish Oklahoma Unified WIC Approved Food List
- 2021 WIC Clinic List
- 2021 Medical Request for Formula and/or Food Form
Education & Information
- Nutrition education site - www.wichealth.org
- Like us on facebook for recipes, updates, closings and more
- Oklahoma WIC Resources
- WIC: Nutrition Education
- WIC: Healthy Foods
- WIC: Breastfeeding Support
- WIC: Healthcare Referrals
- WIC: Farmers' Market
- WIC: Canned Fruit
- WIC: Frozen Fruits & Vegetables
- For help quitting smoking: 1-800-QUIT-NOW
- For help quitting drinking or drugs: 1-800-NCA-CALL
- For info on community services in your area: 2-1-1 (211 is a 24/7 free service that covers all 77 counties in OK)
- SoonerCare Website: okhca.org
In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, and reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs.)
Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, and American Sign Language) should contact the responsible State or local Agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.
To file a program discrimination complaint, a complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, which can be obtained online, at https://www.ocio.usda.gov/document/ad-3027, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:
U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or
(833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442;
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.