Find answers to some of our most frequently asked questions below. If you still need help, you can reach us by email at @email or by phone at (918) 287-5286.
Am I registered to vote?
To vote you need:
- To be an enrolled Osage Nation member
- Turn 18 on or before Election Day
I've moved. How do I change my address?
You can update your mailing address by submitting an address update form.
Whose term is ending this election year?
What do I need to bring with me to vote in person?
Government-issued photo ID
- Driver's license
If you do not have an ID or forget to bring one, you can still vote if two (2) Election Officials can positively identify you and are willing to sign a form stating so. Election Officials may include any of the following.
- Election Board Members
- Wahzhazhe Elections employees
- Osage Voters hired to serve as Election Officials
How do I vote by mail?
Submit an Absentee Ballot Request Application
What are my rights as a voter at the polls?
- If you make a mistake on your ballot, ask for a new one.
- If the polls close while you're still in line, stay in line - you have the right to vote.
How can I become an election worker?
If you'd like to serve your people, see what's involved on our Become an Election Worker page.
How do I run for office?
For candidate and campaign information, visit our Campaign Resources page.
Whose term is ending in 2026?
Whitney Red Corn