Find answers to some of our most frequently asked questions below.  If you still need help, you can reach us by email at electionoffice@osagenation-nsn.gov or by phone at (918) 287-5286.

Am I registered to vote?

To vote you need:

  • To be an enrolled Osage Nation member
  • Turn 18 on or before Election Day
I've moved. How do I change my address?

You can update your mailing address by submitting an Update Contact Information form.

Whose term is ending this election year?

Billy Keene

John Maker

Jodie Revard

Pam Shaw

Paula Stabler

Joe Tillman

What do I need to bring with me to vote in person?

Government-issued photo ID

  • Driver's license
  • Passport
  • Tribal
  • Military

If you do not have an ID or forget to bring one, you can still vote if two (2) Election Officials can positively identify you and are willing to sign a form stating so. Election Officials may include any of the following.

  • Election Board Members
  • Wahzhazhe Elections employees
  • Osage Voters hired to serve as Election Officials
How do I vote by mail?
What are my rights as a voter at the polls?
  • If you make a mistake on your ballot, ask for a new one.
  • If the polls close while you're still in line, stay in line - you have the right to vote.
How can I become an election worker?

If you'd like to serve your people, see what's involved on our Become an Election Worker page.

How do I run for office?

For candidate and campaign information, visit our Campaign Resources page.

Whose term is ending in 2026?
Principal Chief

Geoffrey Standing Bear

Assistant Principal Chief

R.J. Walker

Members of Congress

Scott BigHorse

Alice Goodfox

Otto Hamilton

Brandy Lemon

Eli Potts

Whitney Red Corn

Contact Us
Wahzhazhe Elections