The Osage Nation Election Board conducts Osage Nation elections, including elections for Principal Chief, Assistant Principal Chief, Congress, elections for the retention of Judges of the Osage Judiciary, and other elections required by the Constitution and by law so that qualified voters are allowed to exercise their right to vote.
The mission of the Osage Nation Election Board is to conduct accurate, secure and accessible elections so that the people of the Osage Nation are provided an opportunity to participate in their government. Major goals of this mission include:
- Uphold the integrity of the electoral process;
- Administer impartial elections in a manner that instills public confidence in the confidentiality, accuracy, efficiency and fairness of the election process and to enforce Election and Campaign Finance laws;
- Educate the public about the election process; and
- Increase voter participation.
Election Board Members
Shannon Lockett, Chairperson
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terry Hazen, Vice Chairperson
- E-mail: @email
Anita Fields, Alternate Member