The Tribal Works department supports service-providing departments within the Osage Nation.
Tribal Works is responsible for the general maintenance of 540,500 sq.ft. of office buildings and nearly 260 acres of grounds maintenance for properties located in Tulsa, Skiatook, Barnsdall, Pawhuska, Hominy, Fairfax, and McCord.
Director: Ed Zaun
What We do
A brief look at just some of the things we do:
- Maintain building systems, to include HVAC, electrical and plumbing
- Janitorial services
- Process daily work order requests
- Grounds maintenance
- Maintain the Veterans Memorial Located in Pawhuska, OK.
- Maintain the Industrial Park Water Tower located north of Hominy, OK.
- Maintain natural gas lines and gas transfer station at the Industrial Park
- Manage property insurance issues & damage claims
- Manage GSA vehicle ordering