OSAGE NATION GAMING COMMISSION
Public Notice of Gaming Commissioners Meeting
DATE/TIME: Monday, November 13, 2017, at 10:30 AM
LOCATION: 612 Leahy Avenue, Pawhuska, Oklahoma
This notice is posted in accordance with 15 ONC § 7-101, as amended, the Osage Nation Open Meetings Act. The Osage Nation Gaming Commissioners may discuss, make motions and vote upon all matters appearing on this agenda, such votes may be to adopt, reject, table, rescind, or take no action on any agenda item. This meeting is open to the public.
1. Call to Order
2. Opening Prayer
3. Roll Call
4. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action regarding the minutes of the 10/11/2017 Meeting.
i. ONGC Director
ii. Reports from Osage Nation Dignitaries
iii. Citizen’s Input
6. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action on any new business not previously discussed.
i. Present FY2017 ONGC Annual Report
ii. Discuss RFP for ONGC Attorney
iii. Present Petition to Impose Ban
iv. Present and Discuss Codified ONGC Rules and Regulations
v. Present Stipend, Certification and Travel Request for Audit
vi. Present Purchase Orders and Invoices for Approval
vii. Present and Discuss the following Osage Casino SICS for approval:
- SICS 0120-001 Section 32: Free Bet 22 Blackjack * SICS 0120-001 Section 33: Buster Blackjack
- SICS 0120-001 Section 34: Super Fun 21 * SICS 0120-001 Section 35: Blackjack Switch
- SICS 0120-001 Section 36: High Five Poker * SICS 1570-001 Accounting Section 14: Record Retention
7. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action on any old business.
8. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action, if necessary, on any of the above reports.
9. Proposed executive session to discuss confidential proprietary, investigative, and/or personnel matters.
i. Licensing Matters & Other Informational Matters
iii. Discuss FY17 ONGC Budget & Financials, Review ONGE Financials & Tulsa Construction Financials
iv. Personnel Issues: New Hires/Transfers, Resignations/Terminations, Disciplinary/Evaluations, Hearings
10. Vote to return to open session.
11. Commissioners to take action, if necessary, on any item discussed in executive session.
12. Set the date and time for the next meeting.