OSAGE NATION GAMING COMMISSION
Public Notice of Gaming Commissioners Meeting
DATE/TIME: Wednesday, September 13, 2017, at 1:00 PM
LOCATION: Central Services, 1211 W. 36th St. N., Tulsa, Oklahoma
This notice is posted in accordance with 15 ONC § 7-101, as amended, the Osage Nation Open Meetings Act. The Osage Nation Gaming Commissioners may discuss, make motions and vote upon all matters appearing on this agenda, such votes may be to adopt, reject, table, rescind, or take no action on any agenda item. This meeting is open to the public.
1. Call to Order
2. Opening Prayer
3. Roll Call
4. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action regarding the minutes of the 08/02/2017 Meeting.
i. ONGC Director
ii. Reports from Osage Nation Dignitaries
iii. Citizen’s Input
6. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action on any new business not previously discussed.
i. Present Osage Casinos Facility Licenses for Approval and Signature
ii. Discuss Proposed Surveillance Bonus Structure
iii. Present and Discuss Codified ONGC Rules and Regulations
iv. Request Approval for ONGC Audit FY 2018 MICS Schedule
v. Present Final FY17 NIGC Licensing Report
vi. Present Licensing Purchase Orders and Invoices for Approval
vii. Present and Discuss the following Osage Casino SICS for approval:
SICS 0162-001 Drop and Count Section 8: Kiosk Full Drop
SICS 0120-001 Table Games Section 31: Mississippi Stud Poker Progressive
7. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action on any old business.
8. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action, if necessary, on any of the above reports.
9. Proposed executive session to discuss confidential proprietary, investigative, and/or personnel matters.
i. Licensing Matters & Other Informational Matters
ii. OC Notice of Concern
iii. ONPD/Osage Casinos Security
iv. Discuss FY17 ONGC Budget & Financials, Review ONGE Financials & Tulsa Construction Financials
v. Personnel Issues: New Hires/Transfers, Resignations/Terminations, Disciplinary/Evaluations, Hearings
10. Vote to return to open session.
11. Commissioners to take action, if necessary, on any item discussed in executive session.
12. Set the date and time for the next meeting.