OSAGE NATION GAMING COMMISSION
Public Notice of Gaming Commissioners Meeting
DATE/TIME: Wednesday, August 2, 2017, at 10:30 AM
LOCATION: 612 Leahy Avenue, Pawhuska, Oklahoma
1. Call to Order
2. Opening Prayer
3. Roll Call
4. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action regarding the minutes of the 07/03/2017 Meeting.
i. ONGC Director
ii. Reports from Osage Nation Dignitaries
iii. Citizen’s Input
6. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action on any new business not previously discussed.
i. Discuss Comments to ONGC Rulemaking 17-04; Approved Stock Exchanges
ii. Update and request approval on ONGC Security System
iii. Present Safety and Risk Report
iv. Request Approval for Employee Stipend
v. Request Approval for Two Table Games
vi. Present Invoices for Licensing and Attorney
7. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action on any old business.
8. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action, if necessary, on any of the above reports.
9. Proposed executive session to discuss confidential proprietary, investigative, and/or personnel matters.
i. Licensing Matters & Other Informational Matters
iii. Present Osage Casinos 2018 Annual Plan
iv. Discuss FY17 ONGC Budget & Financials, Review ONGE Financials & Tulsa Construction Financials
v. Personnel Issues: New Hires/Transfers, Resignations/Terminations, Disciplinary/Evaluations, Hearings
10. Vote to return to open session.
11. Commissioners to take action, if necessary, on any item discussed in executive session.
12. Commissioners to schedule, hear, consider, and take action on the following cases beginning at 11:00 am:
13. Set the date and time for the next meeting.