Tuesday, April 10, 2018 - 10:00am
5th Osage Nation Congress
Hun Kah Session
April 10, 2018
Day 13 Agenda
- Roll Call
- Approval of Journal
- Reports of Select Committees
- Reports of Standing Committees
- Introduction of Bills and Resolutions
- Bills and Resolutions on First Reading
- ONCR 18-10, A Resolution to authorize and approve execution of an International Swaps and Derivative Association, Inc. Agreement by the Osage Nation and the Osage Nation Gaming Enterprise to manage its interest rate risk on outstanding debt and to authorize a limited waiver of sovereign immunity from suit and consent to jurisdiction. (Whitehorn)
- ONCR 18-11, A Resolution to approve the fiscal year 2019 Annual Revenue Projection of the Osage Nation. (Whitehorn)
- General Order Day 2 – Amendments May Be Proposed
- ONCA 17-66, An Act to amend ONCA 14-39 to increase the maximum for research and writing to twenty four thousand dollars ($24,000) to appropriately compensate the associate trial judges; and to establish an alternate effective date. (Goodfox)
- ONCA 17-92, An Act to amend the definition of national emergency in the special session law, 15 ONC § 1-104; and to establish an alternate effective date. (Goodfox)
- Motions and Notices
- Culture Committee Meeting – Immediately Following Session
- Government Operations Committee Meeting – 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Commerce, Gaming and Land Committee Meeting – 2:45 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Invitation to the Wah Zha Zhi Health Center to tour and view new medical equipment on Wednesday, April 11, 2018 at 9:00 a.m.