Thursday, April 1, 2021 - 10:00am
7th Osage Nation Congress
April 1, 2021
Day 4 Agenda
- Roll Call
- Approval of the Journal
- Reports of Select Committees
- Reports of Standing Committees
- Introduction of Bills and Resolutions
- Bills and Resolutions on First Reading
- ONCA 21-39, An Act to authorize and appropriate four thousand dollars ($4,000) to the Executive Branch for a framed portrait of Andrew Yates in honor of his service and leadership to the Osage Nation; and to establish an alternate effective date. (Goodfox)
- ONCR 21-06, A Resolution declaring Congressional consent and approval of the Osage Nation Gaming Enterprise Board’s Annual Plan of Operation for fiscal year 2021, as amended. (Goodfox)
- General Order Day 1 – Second Reading
- ONCA 21-27, An Act to enact a nonprofit corporation code; and to establish an alternate effective date. (Pratt)
- General Order Day 2 – Amendments May Be Proposed
- ONCA 21-18, An Act to amend the annual salary of the Principal Chief and the Assistant Principal Chief in accordance with Article VII of the Osage Nation Constitution; and to establish an alternate effective date. (Goodfox)
- Motions and Notices
- Rules, Ethics and Engrossment Committee Meeting – Immediately Following Session until 12:00 p.m.
- Government Operations Committee Meeting – 1:00 p.m. until 2:30 p.m.
- Commerce, Gaming and Land – 2:45 p.m. until 4:30 p.m.