Osage Nation Health Authority Board
DATE/TIME: Wednesday August 26, 2015 8:20 am
LOCATION: Conference Call
This notice is posted in accordance with ONCA 07-53, the Osage Nation Open Meeting Act. The Osage Nation Health Authority Board may discuss, make motions, and vote upon all matters appearing on this agenda, such votes may be to adopt, reject, table, rescind, or take no action on any agenda item. This meeting is open to the public.
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Board to review consider and take action regarding the minutes of the last meeting
- Board to hear, review and take action regarding any Old Business
- Oklahoma Healthcare Authority application
- PRT/TASC Budget
- Administrative Assistant
- ONHA Website Survey
- Credentialing packet
- Board to hear, review and take action regarding any New Business
- Health Division Leader and Compliance Officer request to attend Self-Governance training in Tulsa, OK
- Authorize Health Division Leader to submit essential documents as required for self-governance compact
- Memorandum of Understanding between Wahzhazhe Health Center and Diagnostic Imaging Associates, INC.
- Comments from the Public
Next regular meeting, September 3, 2015 at 5:30 p.m.