OSAGE NATION GAMING COMMISSION
Public Notice of Gaming Commissioners Meeting
DATE/TIME: Wednesday, October 12, 2016, at 10:00 AM
LOCATION: 612 Leahy Avenue,
This notice is posted in accordance with 15 ONC § 7-101, as amended, the Osage Nation Open Meetings
Act. The Osage Nation Gaming Commissioners may discuss, make motions and vote upon all matters
appearing on this agenda, such votes may be to adopt, reject, table, rescind, or take no action on
any agenda item. This meeting is open to the public.
1. Call to Order
2. Opening Prayer
3. Roll Call
4. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action regarding the minutes of the 9/12/2016 and
i. ONGC Director
ii. Reports from Osage Nation Dignitaries
iii. Citizen’s Input
6. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action on any new business not previously
i. Present FY17 Facility Licenses for all Osage Casinos
ii. Present and Discuss Annual Update of NIGC Compliance Plan
iii. Present and Discuss ONGC Semi-Annual ONGC Director Report
iv. Present FY16 ONGC Audit Management Letters and Audit Synopsis
v. Discuss Tulsa Expansion Project
vi. Present and Discuss Osage Casinos Promotional Request
vii. Update Surveillance and Surveillance IT Transition and Discuss Bonus Structure
viii. Present and Discuss ONGC Surveillance Job Description
ix. Present Invoices for Licensing and Attorney
x. Present and Discuss the following Osage Casino SICS for approval
*SICS 0100-001 Section 2: Jackpot Payouts *SICS 1530-001 Section 34: Non-Gaming Variance
*SICS 0162-001 Section 8: Kiosk Full Drop *SICS 1530-001 Section 35: OC Employee Food
*SICS 1530-001 Section 1: Non-Gaming Outlet Banks
7. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action on any old business.
8. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action, if necessary, on any of the above
9. Proposed executive session to discuss confidential proprietary, investigative, and/or
ii. NIGC Email
iii. Financials on ONGC & ONGE & Tulsa Construction
iv. ONGC Special Project
v. Personnel Issues: New Hires/Transfers, Resignations/Terminations, Disciplinary/Evaluations, Licensing Matters
10. Vote to return to open session.
11. Commissioners to take action, if necessary, on any item discussed in executive session.
12. Commissioners to schedule, hear, consider, and take action on the following cases beginning at
11:00 am: i. LIC-16-06 ii. LIC-16-07
13. Set the date and time for the next meeting.