OSAGE NATION GAMING COMMISSION
Public Notice of Gaming Commissioners Meeting
DATE/TIME: Wednesday, January 13, 2016, at 10:00 AM
LOCATION: 612 Leahy Avenue, Pawhuska, Oklahoma
This notice is posted in accordance with 15 ONC § 7-101, as amended, the Osage Nation Open Meetings Act. The Osage Nation Gaming Commissioners may discuss, make motions and vote upon all matters appearing on this agenda, such votes may be to adopt, reject, table, rescind, or take no action on any agenda item. This meeting is open to the public.
1. Call to Order
2. Opening Prayer
3. Roll Call
4. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action regarding the minutes of the 10/13/2015 Meeting.
i. ONGC Director
ii. Reports from Osage Nation Dignitaries
iii. Citizen’s Input
6. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action on any new business not previously discussed.
i. Present Osage Casinos Resolution No. 16-03
ii. Discuss ONGC Licensing Fees
iii. Discuss FY15 ONGC Annual Report
iv. Present Final FY15 McGladrey/RSM CPA Firm External Audit Findings for IA
v. Set dates for Pending Legal Matters to Heard
vi. Discuss Requests to attend NIGC Training to be held February 2016
7. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action on any old business.
8. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action, if necessary, on any of the above reports.
9. Proposed executive session to discuss confidential proprietary, investigative, and/or personnel matters.
i. Present 2 Petitions for License Revocations
ii. Discuss Check Fraud at OC
iii. Discuss Financial Report of OC
iv. Discuss Investigations by Surveillance Departments
v. Personnel Issues: New Hires/Transfers, Resignations/Terminations, Disciplinary/Evaluations
10. Vote to return to open session.
11. Commissioners to take action, if necessary, on any item discussed in executive session.
12. Set the date and time for the next meeting.