OSAGE NATION GAMING COMMISSION
Public Notice of Gaming Commissioners Meeting
DATE/TIME: Wednesday, August 14, 2019, at 10:30 AM
LOCATION: 612 Leahy Avenue, Pawhuska, Oklahoma
This notice is posted in accordance with 15 ONC § 7-101, as amended, the Osage Nation Open Meetings Act. The Osage Nation Gaming Commissioners may discuss, make motions and vote upon all matters appearing on this agenda, such votes may be to adopt, reject, table, rescind, or take no action on any agenda item. This meeting is open to the public.
1. Call to Order
2. Opening Prayer
3. Roll Call
4. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action regarding the minutes of the 07/10/2019 Regular Meeting.
i. ONGC Director
ii. Reports from Osage Nation Dignitaries
iii. Citizen’s Input
6. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action on any new business not previously discussed.
i. Request for Approval 2020 ONGC Budget
ii. Request for Approval FY19 ONGC Budget Mod
iii. Request for Approval ONGC Craps Recommendation Letter
iv. Request for Approval ONGC CHRI Policy
v. Present Purchase Orders and Invoices for Approval
vi. Present and Discuss the following Osage Casino SICS for approval:
SICS 1576-003 Section12: Surveillance Monitoring and Recording Requirements
SICS 0120-001 Section 41: Craps
7. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action on any old business.
8. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action, if necessary, on any of the above reports.
9. Proposed executive session to discuss confidential proprietary, investigative, and/or personnel matters.
i. Licensing Matters & Other Informational Matters
ii. Petitions to Request Licensing Actions
iii. ONGC Pending Procurement
iv. NIGC Notice
v. Osage Nation/Osage Casino Updates
vi. Discuss FY19 ONGC Budget & Financials, Review ONGE Financials & Tulsa Construction Financials
vii. Personnel Issues: New Hires/Transfers, Resignations/Terminations, Disciplinary/Evaluations, Hearings
10. Vote to return to open session.
11. Commissioners to take action, if necessary, on any item discussed in executive session.
12. Commissioners to hear, consider, and take action on the following default cases at 11:30 am:
i. LIC-19-03 ii. LIC-19-04 iii. LIC-19-06
13. Set the date and time for the next meeting.