OSAGE NATION GAMING COMMISSION
Public Notice of Gaming Commissioners Meeting
Wednesday, July 10, 2019, at 10:30 AM
612 Leahy Avenue, Pawhuska, Oklahoma
This notice is posted in accordance with 15 ONC § 7-101, as amended, the Osage Nation Open Meetings Act. The Osage Nation Gaming Commissioners may discuss, make motions and vote upon all matters appearing on this agenda, such votes may be to adopt, reject, table, rescind, or take no action on any agenda item. This meeting is open to the public.
1. Call to Order
2. Opening Prayer
3. Roll Call
4. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action regarding the minutes of the 06/18/2019 Regular Meeting.
i. ONGC Director
ii. Reports from Osage Nation Dignitaries
iii. Citizen's Input
6. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action on any new business not previously discussed.
i. Present for Approval Receipt of the Annual Plan of Operations for Osage Casinos
ii. Present for Approval Amended FY2020 Budget
iii. Present for Approval Petition to Ban Patron
iv. Present Purchase Orders and Invoices for Approval
v. Present and Discuss the following Osage Casino SICS for approval:
- SICS 0120-001 Table Games Section 40: Dice
7. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action on any old business.
8. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action, if necessary, on any of the above reports.
9. Proposed executive session to discuss confidential proprietary, investigative, and/or personnel matters.
i. Licensing Matters & Other Informational Matters
ii. Petitions to Revoke Key Gaming Licenses
iii. Osage Nation/Osage Casino Updates
iv. Discuss FY19 ONGC Budget & Financials, Review ONGE Financials & Tulsa Construction Financials
v. Personnel Issues: New Hires/Transfers, Resignations/Terminations, Disciplinary/Evaluations, Hearings
10. Vote to return to open session.
11. Commissioners to take action, if necessary, on any item discussed in executive session.
12. Set the date and time for the next meeting.