OSAGE NATION GAMING COMMISSION
Public Notice of Gaming Commissioners Meeting
DATE/TIME: Tuesday, June 18, 2019, at 10:30 AM
LOCATION: 612 Leahy Avenue, Pawhuska, Oklahoma
This notice is posted in accordance with 15 ONC § 7-101, as amended, the Osage Nation Open Meetings Act. The Osage Nation Gaming Commissioners may discuss, make motions and vote upon all matters appearing on this agenda, such votes may be to adopt, reject, table, rescind, or take no action on any agenda item. This meeting is open to the public.
1. Call to Order
2. Opening Prayer
3. Roll Call
4. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action regarding the minutes of the 05/01/2019 Regular Meeting.
i. ONGC Director
ii. Reports from Osage Nation Dignitaries
iii. Citizen’s Input
6. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action on any new business not previously discussed.
i. Present for Approval Resolution 19-01
ii. Present for Approval Additional Licensing Fee
iii. Present for Approval Poker Funds Disbursement Profile
iv. Present for Approval Employee Title Changes
v. Present Purchase Orders and Invoices for Approval
7. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action on any old business.
8. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action, if necessary, on any of the above reports.
9. Proposed executive session to discuss confidential proprietary, investigative, and/or personnel matters.
i. Licensing Matters & Other Informational Matters
ii. Request for Conditional Key Gaming License
iii. Petition to Revoke Key Gaming License
iv. Recap of 2018-2019 OC Litigation
v. Osage Nation/Osage Casino Updates
vi. Budget Modification
vii. Discuss FY19 ONGC Budget & Financials, Review ONGE Financials & Tulsa Construction Financials
viii. Personnel Issues: New Hires/Transfers, Resignations/Terminations, Disciplinary/Evaluations, Hearings
10. Vote to return to open session.
11. Commissioners to take action, if necessary, on any item discussed in executive session.
12. Set the date and time for the next meeting.