Public Notice of Gaming Commissioners Meeting
DATE/TIME: Wednesday, November 4, 2015, at 10:00 AM
LOCATION: 612 Leahy Avenue, Pawhuska, Oklahoma
This notice is posted in accordance with 15 ONC § 7-101, as amended, the Osage Nation Open Meetings Act. The Osage Nation Gaming Commissioners may discuss, make motions and vote upon all matters appearing on this agenda, such votes may be to adopt, reject, table, rescind, or take no action on any agenda item. This meeting is open to the public.
1. Call to Order
2. Opening Prayer
3. Roll Call
4. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action regarding the minutes of the 10/13/2015 Meeting.
i. ONGC Director
ii. Reports from Osage Nation Dignitaries
iii. Citizen’s Input
6. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action on any new business not previously discussed.
i. Discuss Hearing Continuance in the matter of LIC-15-06
ii. Present and Discuss ONGC Regulatory Compliance Department Policy and Procedures
iii. Discuss FY15 McGladrey CPA Firm External Audit Findings for IA
7. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action on any old business.
8. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action, if necessary, on any of the above reports.
9. Proposed executive session to discuss confidential proprietary, investigative, and/or personnel matters.
i. Present one Petition for License Revocation
ii. Discuss Fraudulent Credit Card Charges at OC
iii. Discuss Gaming Reform Act Legislation- ONCA 15-91
iv. Personnel Issues: New Hires/Transfers, Resignations/Terminations, Disciplinary/Evaluations
v. Discuss Employee Evaluations and Performance Toolkit used for Bonus Payments
vi. Present FY15 Final Financials for ONGC
vii. Present FY15 Final Financials for Osage Casinos
10. Vote to return to open session.
11. Commissioners to take action, if necessary, on any item discussed in executive session.
12. Set the date and time for the next meeting.