OSAGE NATION GAMING COMMISSION
Public Notice of Special Gaming Commissioners meeting
Date/Time: Tuesday, September 8, 2015, at 10:00 AM
Location 612 Leahy Avenue, Pawhuska, Oklahoma
This notice is posted in accordance with 15 ONC § 7-101, as amended, the Osage Nation Open Meetings Act. The Osage Nation Gaming Commissioners may discuss, make motions and vote upon all matters appearing on this agenda, such votes may be to adopt, reject, table, rescind, or take no action on any agenda item. This meeting is open to the public.
1. Call to Order
2. Opening Prayer
3. Roll Call
4. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action regarding the minutes of the 8/3/2015 and the 8/19/15 Meeting and Hearing.
5. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action regarding the transcript of the 8/19/2015 Hearing proceedings.
i. ONGC Director
ii. Reports from Osage Nation Dignitaries
iii. Citizen’s Input
7. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action on any new business not previously discussed.
i. Discuss comments regarding System of Tribal Internal Controls (TICS)
ii. Discuss Bartlesville Pit Demolition and Reconstruction
iii. Osage Casinos IT: Joe Roybal, CIO, IT Update for all Casinos
iv. Discuss Purchase Orders (Surveillance Monitoring (iTrak/CIP and Licensing Filing Cabinets)
v. Present new applications for Non-Gaming Vendors and Renewals
vi. Present new Facility Licenses
vii. Discussion and potential action regarding the emergency suspension of rules relating to the carrying of weapons by security officers in the Casino
8. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action on any old business.
9. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action, if necessary, on any of the above reports.
10. Proposed executive session to discuss confidential proprietary, investigative, and/or personnel matters.
i. Present four Petitions for License Revocations
ii. Present Notice of Concern (NOC) for Non-gaming Vendor License
iii. IRS W2-G Filing Update
iv. Personnel Issues: New Hires/Transfers, Resignations/Terminations, Disciplinary/Evaluations
11. Vote to return to open session.
12. Commissioners to take action, if necessary, on any item discussed in executive session.
13. Set the date and time for the next meeting.