OSAGE NATION GAMING COMMISSION
Public Notice of Gaming Commissioners Meeting
DATE/TIME: Monday, April 9, 2018, at 10:30 AM
LOCATION: 612 Leahy Avenue, Pawhuska, Oklahoma
1. Call to Order
2. Opening Prayer
3. Roll Call
4. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action regarding the minutes of the 03/05/2018 Meeting and the 03/23/2018 Emergency Conference Call Meeting.
i. ONGC Director
ii. Reports from Osage Nation Dignitaries
iii. Citizen’s Input
6. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action on any new business not previously discussed.
i. Present for Approval NIGC Notice of New Facility
ii. Present and Discuss FY2019 Annual Plan
iii. Present and Discuss FY2019 ONGC Budget and ONGC Board Budget
iv. Request Approval on Two New Table Game Offerings
v. Report on OMES State Audit
vi. Present and Approve Codified ONGC Rules and Regulations
vii. Present Purchase Requisitions and Invoices for Approval
viii. Present and Discuss the following Osage Casino SICS for approval:
SICS 1100-002 Section 1: Sponsorships
SICS 0164-001 Section 21: GSR Change Banks
SICS 0180-001 Security Section 15: Use of Force
SICS 0180-001 Section 24: Firearms and Qualifications
SICS 0180-001 Section 25: Firearm Loading and Unloading
7. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action on any old business.
8. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action, if necessary, on any of the above reports.
9. Proposed executive session to discuss confidential proprietary, investigative, and/or personnel matters.
i. Licensing Matters & Other Informational Matters
ii. Osage Casinos NOC – Safety and Risk
iii. Approve OC Special Review SR-18-03
iv. Discuss FY18 ONGC Budget & Financials, Review ONGE Financials & Tulsa Construction Financials
v. Personnel Issues: New Hires/Transfers, Resignations/Terminations, Disciplinary/Evaluations, Hearings
10. Vote to return to open session.
11. Commissioners to take action, if necessary, on any item discussed in executive session.
12. Commissioners to schedule, hear, consider, and take action on the following cases beginning at 11:30 am:
13. Set the date and time for the next meeting.