OSAGE NATION GAMING COMMISSION
Public Notice of Gaming Commissioners Meeting
DATE/TIME: Wednesday, February 7, 2018, at 10:30 AM
LOCATION: 612 Leahy Avenue, Pawhuska, Oklahoma
This notice is posted in accordance with 15 ONC § 7-101, as amended, the Osage Nation Open Meetings Act. The Osage Nation Gaming Commissioners may discuss, make motions and vote upon all matters appearing on this agenda, such votes may be to adopt, reject, table, rescind, or take no action on any agenda item. This meeting is open to the public.
1. Call to Order
2. Opening Prayer
3. Roll Call
4. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action regarding the minutes of the 01/10/2018 Meeting.
i. ONGC Director
ii. Reports from Osage Nation Dignitaries
iii. Citizen’s Input
6. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action on any new business not previously discussed.
i. Present Final Update on RSM External Audit – Financial and MICS
ii. Present RSM State of Oklahoma Report
iii. Discuss Office of Management and Enterprise Services (OMES) Licensing Review
iv. Present Request for Training and Travel Approval
v. Present Invoices for Licensing and Attorney
7. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action on any old business.
8. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action, if necessary, on any of the above reports.
9. Proposed executive session to discuss confidential proprietary, investigative, and/or personnel matters.
i. Licensing Matters & Other Informational Matters
A. LIC-18-09 Petition for Revocation
B. LIC-18-10 Petition for Revocation
ii. ONPD Commissions Update
iii. Discuss FY18 ONGC Budget & Financials, Review ONGE Financials & Tulsa Construction Financials
iv. Personnel Issues: New Hires/Transfers, Resignations/Terminations, Disciplinary/Evaluations, Hearings
10. Vote to return to open session.
11. Commissioners to take action, if necessary, on any item discussed in executive session.
12. Commissioners to schedule, hear, consider, and take action on the following cases beginning at 11:30 am:
i. LIC-18-07 ii. LIC-18-08
13. Set the date and time for the next meeting.
Posted this 5th day of February, 2018.