OSAGE NATION GAMING COMMISSION
Public Notice of Gaming Commissioners Meeting
DATE/TIME: Wednesday, January 10, 2018, at 10:30 AM LOCATION: 612 Leahy Avenue,
This notice is posted in accordance with 15 ONC § 7-101, as amended, the Osage Nation Open Meetings Act. The Osage Nation Gaming Commissioners may discuss, make motions and vote upon all matters appearing on this agenda, such votes may be to adopt, reject, table, rescind, or take no action on any agenda item. This meeting is open to the public.
1. Call to Order
2. Opening Prayer
3. Roll Call
4. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action regarding the minutes of the 12/6/2017 Meeting and 12/22/2017 Special Meeting.
i. ONGC Director
ii. Reports from Osage Nation Dignitaries
iii. Citizen’s Input
6. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action on any new business not previously discussed.
i. Present and Discuss New Gaming Machine
ii. Update on RSM External Audit
iii. Present Purchase Orders and Invoices for Approval
iv. Present and Discuss the following Osage Casino SICS for approval:
• SICS 1530-001 Non-Gaming Operational Section 36: Handicapped Guests
7. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action on any old business.
8. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action, if necessary, on any of the above reports.
9. Proposed executive session to discuss confidential proprietary, investigative, and/or personnel matters.
i. Licensing Matters & Other Informational Matters
ii. Surveillance Report
iii. Osage Nation Congress Proposed Legislation
iv. Audit Review of OC Annual Plan
v. ONPD Commissions
vi. Discuss FY18 ONGC Budget & Financials, Review ONGE Financials & Tulsa Construction Financials
vii. Personnel Issues: New Hires/Transfers, Resignations/Terminations, Disciplinary/Evaluations, Hearings
10. Vote to return to open session.
11. Commissioners to take action, if necessary, on any item discussed in executive session.
12. Set the date and time for the next meeting.