OSAGE NATION GAMING COMMISSION
Public Notice of Gaming Commissioners Meeting
DATE/TIME: Wednesday, December 6, 2017, at 10:30 AM
LOCATION: 612 Leahy Avenue, Pawhuska, Oklahoma
This notice is posted in accordance with 15 ONC § 7-101, as amended, the Osage Nation Open Meetings Act. The Osage Nation Gaming Commissioners may discuss, make motions and vote upon all matters appearing on this agenda, such votes may be to adopt, reject, table, rescind, or take no action on any agenda item. This meeting is open to the public.
1. Call to Order
2. Opening Prayer
3. Roll Call
4. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action regarding the minutes of the 11/13/2017 Meeting.
i. ONGC Director
ii. Reports from Osage Nation Dignitaries
iii. Citizen’s Input
6. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action on any new business not previously discussed.
i. Present and Discuss TICS Change and Comments
ii. Present and Discuss RFP Selection for Licensing Database
iii. Present and Discuss Codified ONGC Rules and Regulations
iv. Present Purchase Orders and Invoices for Approval
v. Present and Discuss the following Osage Casino SICS for approval:
SICS 0162-001 Section 1: Drop and Count Schedule Notification
SICS 1576-003 Surveillance
SICS 1570-001 Section 17: Travel
SICS 1570-001 Section 18: Credit Card
SICS 1570-001 Section 20: Country Club Policy
SICS 1575-002 Title 31 Compliance Program
7. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action on any old business.
8. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action, if necessary, on any of the above reports.
9. Proposed executive session to discuss confidential proprietary, investigative, and/or personnel matters.
i. Licensing Matters & Other Informational Matters
ii. External Audit Update
iv. Comp Review Update
v. ONPD – Notice
vi. Discuss FY17 ONGC Budget & Financials, Review ONGE Financials & Tulsa Construction Financials
vii. Personnel Issues: New Hires/Transfers, Resignations/Terminations, Disciplinary/Evaluations, Hearings
10. Vote to return to open session.
11. Commissioners to take action, if necessary, on any item discussed in executive session.
12. Set the date and time for the next meeting.