OSAGE NATION GAMING COMMISSION
Public Notice of Gaming Commissioners Meeting
DATE/TIME: Monday, June 5, 2017, at 10:30 AM
LOCATION: 612 Leahy Avenue, Pawhuska, Oklahoma
This notice is posted in accordance with 15 ONC § 7-101, as amended, the Osage Nation Open Meetings Act. The Osage Nation Gaming Commissioners may discuss, make motions and vote upon all matters appearing on this agenda, such votes may be to adopt, reject, table, rescind, or take no action on any agenda item. This meeting is open to the public.
1. Call to Order
2. Opening Prayer
3. Roll Call
4. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action regarding the minutes of the 05/03/2017 Meeting.
i. ONGC Director
ii. Reports from Osage Nation Dignitaries
iii. Citizen’s Input
6. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action on any new business not previously discussed.
i. Present Revised FY2018 Annual Plan
ii. Present Revised FY2018 ONGC Budget
iii. Discuss New Security System for ONGC Offices
iv. Request to add to ONGC Rulemaking 17-04; Allow Top 20 Stock Exchanges
v. Present Request for Training and Travel Approval
vi. Present Invoices for Licensing and Attorney
ix. Present and Discuss the following five (5) Osage Casino SICS for approval:
* SICS 1575-001 Regulatory Compliance * SICS 0180-001 Security
* SICS 1575-002 Title 31 Compliance Program * SICS 0100-001 Gaming Machines Section 2: Jackpot Payouts
* SICS 0100-001 Gaming Machines Section 1: Credit Purchase and Redemption
7. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action on any old business.
8. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action, if necessary, on any of the above reports.
9. Proposed executive session to discuss confidential proprietary, investigative, and/or personnel matters.
ii. Gaming Promotion
iii. Licensing Matters & Other Informational Matters
iv. Tulsa Construction GMP, Construction, and Contractors
v. Discuss FY17 ONGC Budget & Financials, Review ONGE Financials & Tulsa Construction Financials
vi. Personnel Issues: New Hires/Transfers, Resignations/Terminations, Disciplinary/Evaluations, Hearings
10. Vote to return to open session.
11. Commissioners to take action, if necessary, on any item discussed in executive session.
12. Commissioners to schedule, hear, consider, and take action on the following cases beginning at 11:00 am:
13. Set the date and time for the next meeting.