OSAGE NATION GAMING COMMISSION
Public Notice of Gaming Commissioners Meeting
DATE/TIME: Wednesday, December 7, 2016, at 10:00 AM
LOCATION: 612 Leahy Avenue, Pawhuska, Oklahoma
This notice is posted in accordance with 15 ONC § 7-101, as amended, the Osage Nation Open Meetings Act. The Osage Nation Gaming Commissioners may discuss, make motions and vote upon all matters appearing on this agenda, such votes may be to adopt, reject, table, rescind, or take no action on any agenda item. This meeting is open to the public.
1. Call to Order
2. Opening Prayer
3. Roll Call
4. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action regarding the minutes of the 11/9/2016 meeting.
i. ONGC Director
ii. Reports from Osage Nation Dignitaries
iii. Citizen’s Input
6. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action on any new business not previously discussed.
i. Update on Tulsa Expansion Project
ii. Present Osage Casinos Request to Approve New Process for Surveillance Repair/Malfunction Log
iii. Present and Discuss Updated Standard Operating Procedure 202 for Vendor Licensing
iv. Update on ONGC Inventory
v. Request for Cell Phone Stipends
vi. Present and Discuss Osage Casinos Promotional Request
vii. Present ONGC Audit Travel Requests for Training
viii. Present ONGC Purchase Orders
7. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action on any old business.
8. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action, if necessary, on any of the above reports.
9. Proposed executive session to discuss confidential proprietary, investigative, and/or personnel matters.
i. Police and Security Issues
ii. Discuss Licensing Matters
iii. Financials on ONGC & ONGE & Tulsa Construction
iv. Personnel Issues: New Hires/Transfers, Resignations/Terminations, Disciplinary/Evaluations, Hearings
10. Vote to return to open session.
11. Commissioners to take action, if necessary, on any item discussed in executive session.
12. Commissioners to schedule, hear, consider, and take action on the following cases beginning at 11:00 am:
i. PC-16-07 ii. TC-16-07 iii. LIC-17-01
13. Set the date and time for the next meeting.