OSAGE NATION GAMING COMMISSION
Public Notice of Gaming Commissioners Meeting
DATE/TIME: Monday, May 11, 2015, at 1:00 PM
LOCATION: 612 Leahy Avenue, Pawhuska, Oklahoma
This notice is posted in accordance with ONCA 07-53, the Osage Nation Open Meetings Act. The Osage Nation Gaming Commissioners may discuss, make motions and vote upon all matters appearing on this agenda, such votes may be to adopt, reject, table, rescind, or take no action on any agenda item. This meeting is open to the public.
1. Call to Order
2. Opening Prayer
3. Accept Resignation from Commissioner Jeanine Logan
4. Welcome new Commissioner Larraine Wilcox
5. Roll Call
6. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action regarding the minutes of the last meeting.
i. ONGC Director
ii. Reports from Osage Nation Dignitaries
iii. Citizen’s Input
8. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action on any new business not previously discussed.
i. Review and Discussion of Rate Sheets on FY15 External Audit Bids
ii. Update on New Pawhuska Facility
iii. Licensing - AmericanChecked Inc.
iv. Discussion on FY16 Budget
v. Purchase Orders
9. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action on any old business.
10. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action, if necessary, on any of the above reports.
11. Proposed executive session to discuss confidential proprietary, investigative, and/or personnel matters.
i. ONGC Organizational Chart
ii. Compliance Issues
iii. Licensing Matters
iv. Personnel Issues
12. Vote to return to open session.
13. Commissioners to take action, if necessary, on any item discussed in executive session.
14. Set the date and time for the next meeting.