OSAGE NATION GAMING COMMISSION
Public Notice of Gaming Commissioners Meeting
DATE/TIME: Wednesday, March 8, 2017, at 10:30 AM
LOCATION: 612 Leahy Avenue, Pawhuska, Oklahoma
This notice is posted in accordance with 15 ONC § 7-101, as amended, the Osage Nation Open Meetings Act. The Osage Nation Gaming Commissioners may discuss, make motions and vote upon all matters appearing on this agenda, such votes may be to adopt, reject, table, rescind, or take no action on any agenda item. This meeting is open to the public.
1. Call to Order
2. Opening Prayer
3. Roll Call
4. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action regarding the minutes of the 02/08/2017 Meeting.
i. ONGC Director
ii. Reports from Osage Nation Dignitaries
iii. Citizen’s Input
6. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action on any new business not previously discussed.
Confidential or proprietary information contained in the line items below will be discussed in executive session.
i. Present and Discuss Osage Casinos Data Center and Osage Nation Access Policy
ii. Request from ONGE to allow Surveillance Personnel to participate in ONGE Incentive Program
iii. Osage Casinos Compliance Scorecard
iv. Discuss Follow-up to GSA Vehicle Accident
v. Discuss Osage Casinos New Tulsa Casino Surveillance System and Considerations
vi. Discuss FY17 RFP for External Audit Firms
vii. Update ONGC Rules and Regulations and Post for 30-day comment period
viii. Present and Discuss Semi-Annual Facility Inspections
ix. Present Invoices for Licensing and Attorney
7. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action on any old business.
8. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action, if necessary, on any of the above reports.
9. Proposed executive session to discuss confidential proprietary, investigative, and/or personnel matters.
i. Discuss Outstanding ONGE Vendor Payment
ii. Petition for Key Gaming License Revocation
iii. Discuss Budgetary and Other Informational Matters
iv. Discuss ONGC Financials, Review ONGE Financials & Tulsa Construction
v. Personnel Issues: New Hires/Transfers, Resignations/Terminations, Disciplinary/Evaluations, Hearings
10. Vote to return to open session.
11. Commissioners to take action, if necessary, on any item discussed in executive session.
12. Set the date and time for the next meeting.