Osage Nation Gaming Commission
Public Notice of Gaming Commissioners Meeting
DATE/TIME: Monday, July 11, 2016, at 10:00 AM
LOCATION: Central Services, 1211 West 36th Street North Tulsa, Ok.
This notice is posted in accordance with 15 ONC § 7-101, as amended, the Osage Nation Open Meetings Act. The Osage Nation Gaming Commissioners may discuss, make motions and vote upon all matters appearing on this agenda, such votes may be to adopt, reject, table, rescind, or take no action on any agenda item. This meeting is open to the public.
1. Call to Order
2. Opening Prayer
3. Roll Call
4. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action regarding the minutes of the 06/8/2016 Meeting.
i. ONGC Director
ii. Reports from Osage Nation Dignitaries
iii. Citizen’s Input
6. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action on any new business not previously discussed.
i. Present and Discuss Osage Casinos Security Department CPR Training Plan
ii. Present and Discuss Updated ONGC Bylaws
iii. Present and Discuss ONGC Regulation to Accept Electronic Signatures on Licensing Applications
iv. Present and Discuss ONGC EPHS Program Outline
v. Present and Discuss ONGC Licensing Fees and Propose 30-day Comment Period
vi. Discuss NIGC Emails from Marci Ober, Compliance Specialist
vii. Present Cover Letter for ONGC FY17 Annual Plan
viii. Request to Allow OSHA Training for Gaming Agents and IT Techs.
7. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action on any old business.
8. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action, if necessary, on any of the above reports.
9. Proposed executive session to discuss confidential proprietary, investigative, and/or personnel matters.
ii. Discuss Licensing Matters
iii. Discuss ONGE NOC
iv. Discuss ONGE CEO IT Matter
v. Financials – ONGC & ONGE
vi. 2017 Annual Plan of Operations for Osage Casinos
vii. Personnel Issues: New Hires/Transfers, Promotions, Resignations/Terminations, Disciplinary
10. Vote to return to open session.
11. Commissioners to take action, if necessary, on any item discussed in executive session.
12. Set the date and time for the next meeting.
14. A Tour of the new ONGC Offices at Central will be offered immediately following the Board Meeting.