Thursday, August 3, 2017 - 10:00am
5th Osage Nation Congress
8th Special Session
August 3, 2017
Day 2 Agenda
- Roll Call
- Approval of the Journal
- Reports of Select Committees
- Reports of Standing Committees
- Bills and Resolutions on First Reading
- ONCA 17-89, An Act to govern the conduct of Osage Nation elections, including elections for Principal Chief, Assistant Principal Chief, Osage Nation Congress, elections for the retention of Judges of the Osage Judiciary, and other elections required by the Constitution and by law; and to establish an alternate effective date. (Buffalohead)
- ONCA 17-90, An Act to amend ONCA 16-84 to provide a supplemental appropriation to the Office of the Attorney General for fiscal year 2017 in the amount of seventy one thousand one hundred ten dollars ($71,110); and to establish an alternate effective date. (Buffalohead)
- ONCR 17-31, A Resolution to approve the Osage Nation Election Board rules and regulations governing elections in accordance with the Osage Nation Election Code. (Buffalohead)
- Motions and Notices
- Health and Social Services Committee Meeting – Immediately Following Session – 12:00 p.m.
- Congressional Affairs Committee Meeting – 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Governmental Operations Committee Meeting – 3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.