Monday, July 18, 2016 - 10:00am to 11:00am
5th Osage Nation Congress
Second Special Session
July 18, 2016
Day 1 Agenda
- Roll Call
- Executive Message by Principal Chief Geoffrey Standing Bear
- Legislative Message by Speaker Archie Mason
- Introduction of Bills and Resolutions
- Bills and Resolutions on First Reading
- ONCA 16-74, An Act to authorize funding levels for Higher Education Scholarships paid out of the Higher Education Fund; and to establish an alternate effective date. (Edwards)
- ONCA 1675, An Act to amend ONCA 15-86 to provide a supplemental appropriation to the Cultural Preservation, Arts, Heritage and Language Division of the Osage Nation for fiscal year 2016 in the anount of ninety two thousand nine hundred fourteen dollars ($92,914); and to establish an alternate effective date.
- ONCR 16-31, A Resolution to oppose the revised federal regulation increasing the number of eagles which may be killed without penalty under the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Eagle Take Permit Proposed Rule Revisions. (Hamilton)
- ONCR 16-32, A Resolution to request the placement of fee lands into Trust by the Secretary of the Interior. (Supernaw)
- ONCR 16-33, A Resolution to approve amendments to the Accounting Fiscal Management Policy filed with the Clerk of the Congress. (Whitehorn)
- ONCR 16-34, A Resolution to approve and authorize the execution of a sefl-governance Compact between the Osage Nation and the United States of America through the Department of the Interior, Bureau of Indian Affairs for the delivery of programs, services, functions and activities. (Walker)
- Motions and Notices
- Committee Meetings
- Education Committee - Immediately Following Session - 1:00 p.m.
- Governmental Operations Committee - 1:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Commerce and Economic Dev. Committee - 3:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Appropriations Committee - Tuesday 8:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.