Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 10:00am
6th Osage Nation Congress
2019 Tzi Zho Session
September 26, 2019
- Roll Call
- Approval of the Journal
- Reports of Select Committees
- Reports of Standing Committees
- Bills and Resolutions on First Reading
- ONCA 19-97, An Act to amend the Ethics Code, to establish and Ethics Commission to adjudicate complaints of ethics violations by officials of the Osage Nation; and to establish an alternate effective date. (Edwards)
- ONCA 19-98, An Act to amend ONCA 18-51 to exempt merit payments in accordance with the Workforce Pay for Performance Act from the line item restriction on moving money into the categories of salaries and wages and employee benefits; and to establish an alternate effective date. (Edwards)
- General Order Day 3 – Amendments Voted on in the Order Received
- ONCA 19-79, An Act to amend the criminal procedure code to update the jury selection process; and to establish an alternate effective date. (Stabler)
- Bills and Resolutions on Third Reading
- ONCA 19-72, An Act to authorize and appropriate the sum of three hundred thousand dollars ($300,000) to the Restricted Real Property Repurchase Fund; and to establish an alternate effective date. (Potts)
- Motions and Notices
- Appropriations Committee Meeting – Immediately Following Session until 5:00 p.m.
- Commerce Gaming and Land Committee Meeting – 1:00 p.m. until 2:30 p.m.
- Health and Social Services Committee Meeting – 3:00 p.m. until 4:30 p.m.