A recent change in Osage law requires all members to enroll each year and limits the open enrollment period. Open enrollment will begin on October 1, 2020 and end at midnight (Central Time) on December 15, 2020 for the 2021 health benefit year. If you were enrolled during 2020 and have a card, once your application is approved, the 2021 amount will be placed on your card on January 1, 2021. The quickest way to enroll is by filling out the digital Enrollment Application form on this page.
Alternatively, you can mail, fax, or email a completed copy of the printable Enrollment Application form. Mail, fax, and email details are listed at the top of the printable form and on the green sidebar on this page.
As with 2020, RT Consulting is administering all 2020 health benefit card reimbursement requests. Healthcare-related receipts should be submitted to RT Consulting for processing. Use one of the following options:
- Mail: Osage Nation Benefit Center, 4 Main Street, Peterborough, NH 03458
- Fax: 603-925-1357
- Email: OsageNation@rtconsultingllc.com
If you have any questions, please call the Osage Nation Benefit Center at 833-406-0969.
Limited Health Benefit Plan for tribal Members
Please read the following section carefully before filling out the form, as incomplete or inaccurate applications will not be processed.
- The Osage Nation Health Benefit Fund Act was revised in September 2020 with the passing of ONCA 20-79. In that law, 16 ONC §3-105, paragraph B requires that: “Any member whether adult or minor, parent or legal guardian, must submit a completed application/enrollment from annually as stipulated in a plan document to access benefits between October 1st and December 15th for the following calendar year. Applications may be accepted past the enrollment deadline upon applicant experiencing a life event of the birth of a child, the legal adoption of a child or being named a guardian of another person by a court of law.”
- Osage members must fill out a separate enrollment form for each Osage enrolling in the plan on or before December 15, 2020, in order to receive the benefit in 2021.
- Members under the age of 18 will need a parent/guardian to complete their application and submit it for them.
- A copy of your Osage Membership card must be included with this enrollment application.
- Submit one enrollment application for each Osage Member on or before December 15, 2020.
- Complete the form completely and accurately. Incomplete applications will not be processed.