Wageworks logo                

Chief's letter regarding the transition - August 23, 2017


  • Enrollment for your 2018 benefits through WageWorks 
    • Complete online enrollment form
    • Or PRINT and fax, postal mail or email the enrollment form to Constituent Services
    • WageWorks call center phone number (877) 924-3967
    • After you enroll you MUST register at https://login.wageworks.com  When registering, please remember that your ‘ID code’ is the last four digits of your tribal membership number.
  • You must complete and send the enrollment form to Constituent Services. Contact information is located in the upper right corner of the enrollment form.

  • In addition to faxing or mailing your claim form and using your WageWorks Card, you can download the EZ Receipts® mobile application. Use your smartphone to file claims and take care of your account paperwork from anywhere. Go to www.wageworks.com/aboutmobile to learn more.
  • You will receive WageWorks Quick Start Guide that will contain important information about the program, how to submit claims and how to access your account online.

WageWorks Quick Start Guide for the Osage Nation

Examples of Eligible Expenses

WageWorks Health Card Reimbursement Form

WageWorks OTC (Over The Counter) Eligible/Ineligible - List

WageWorks Card Dispute Form