Since January 1, 2018, the Osage Nation-sponsored Health Benefit Plan has been administered by WageWorks®. It was previously administered by HealthSmart. No changes to your benefits were made during this transition. You can find more information regarding the transition at the bottom of the page.
- Complete the online enrollment form or fax, mail or email the enrollment form to Constituent Services.
- Register at WageWorks®. When registering, your ID code is the last four digits of your tribal membership number.
In addition to faxing or mailing your claim form and using your WageWorks® Card, you can download the EZ Receipts® mobile application. Use your smartphone to file claims and take care of your account paperwork from anywhere. Learn more about the WageWorks® mobile application or download from the links below.
The transition from HealthSmart to WageWorks® was completed in early 2018. If you believe you were not transitioned, you can contact Constituent Services via their online contact form, toll-free telephone at 1-800-320-8742, or email at constituentservices@Osagenation-nsn.gov.
- The last day to file claims for eligible expenses incurred through December 31, 2017, was March 31, 2018.
- The last day to file claims for reimbursement through HealthSmart for 2017, was March 31, 2018.
- As part of the transition to the WageWorks® system, your HealthSmart Card was deactivated on December 31, 2017, at 11:59 p.m.