Public Health Notice
COVID-19 Hotline: 918-287-0028
Please follow the WahZhaZhe Health Clinic Facebook page to stay informed of the most current news and updates about our COVID-19 efforts as well as our general clinical operations.
Welcome to the WahZhaZhe Health Center, located on the Osage Nation Campus in Pawhuska, OK. The Osage Nation envisions a strong, culturally-sensitive healthcare system that will transform the health of the communities we serve and provide Native American families with healthcare they can rely on. All tribes are welcome.
Direct services are available to all eligible Native Americans and referred care is allowable to those residing within the Osage Nation Reservation, Kay, Grant, Noble, Payne and Garfield Counties.
- WahZhaZhe Health Center Patient Handbook
- Hours of Operation
- Patient Rights and Responsibilities
- Patient Conduct and Accountability
- WahZhaZhe Health Center Services Brochure
- New Patient Application
- Pharmacy Refill Web Portal
- 5,000 square foot facility
- 45 full-time employees
- 4,000 active patient charts
- 48,000 patient interactions projected this year
- 3,000 PRC Referrals submitted annually
- Drive-thru Pharmacy
- Pharmacy Direct Mail Program
- Extended Hours
- Expanding and continuously improving services provided to our patients