OSAGE ARP CASH ASSISTANCE UPDATE: 11,721 OSAGES SERVED
OSAGE RESERVATION, OKLA. (Sept. 20, 2021) – Osage Nation’s ARP Cash Assistance program has served 11,721 Osages as of Friday, September 17, 2021 with more in-process. Enrolled members of the Osage Nation who submitted an ARP Cash Assistance application should continue to expect a check mailed within 30-days of the date on their approval email. Any Osages who have not received a check within that time frame or did not receive an approval email, should contact RT Consulting at (603) 255-8149 to get a status update.
On Aug. 2, 2021, the Osage Nation Congress approved the request by Osage Nation Principal Chief Standing Bear for cash assistance to members of the Osage Nation who have experienced a negative economic impact due to the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency. The Osage Nation COVID Task Force launched the Osage ARP Cash Assistance Program application portal on Aug. 4, 2021. Osages are eligible for up to $2,000.
The Osage ARP Cash Assistance program remains open. In addition, Osage Nation has opened temporary membership for infants, which allows Osage families with newborns to apply. Information on both programs is below.
OSAGE ARP CASH ASSISTANCE:
Osage ARP Cash Assistance submission procedures include:
- Members can complete and submit an electronic application at: www.osagenation-nsn.gov/cash-assistance
- Members can download and print an application at: www.osagenation-nsn.gov/cash-assistance-information
- Or call (918) 287-5555 to request an application mailed to you.
- Or come into the Welcome Center at 239 W. 12th Pawhuska, OK, 74056 for help to apply online. Face coverings are required.
Step-by-step application information and a Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) sheet are available at www.osagenation-nsn.gov/cash-assistance-information. RT Consulting LLC will process applications as received. Applicants can expect to receive a confirmation letter via email after ten business days and, if approved, a paper check will be mailed to the address provided within the application within 30 calendar days of approval notice.
TEMPORARY MEMBERSHIP FOR INFANTS (TMFI) AND ARP CASH ASSISTANCE APPLICATION STEPS:
- Parents/guardians must submit a packet that includes an ARP paper application form and supporting documents to @email. DO NOT submit the application to Osage ARP – RT Consulting LLC. Note: If Social Security is unavailable, please put “N/A.”
- Forms are available by:
- Download: Go to www.osagenation-nsn.gov/cash-assistance-information
- Pick-up: Visit the Welcome Center | 239 W. 12th Pawhuska, OK, 74056
- Supporting documents must include:
- Front and back scanned original state issued birth certificate
- If married at the time of the birth, a copy of marriage license
- If not married, and the father is the Osage parent, a notarized paternity affidavit
- If adopted:
- Front and back scanned original state issued birth certificate after adoption
- Final adoption decree that states the Osage parent as the biological parent
- If Osage father is not on the birth certificate DNA is required and has to be filed in court and a judge must establish paternity before being verified.
- Forms are available by:
2. The TMFI Task Force will verify eligibility for temporary membership.
3. The TMFI Task Force will forward the application to Osage ARP – RT Consulting, LLC. for the application to be processed.
Submitting an ARP Cash Assistance application does not qualify individuals for a CDIB card or Membership Card. Parents/guardians are still required to follow the Membership and CDIB application guidelines and process. Membership and CDIB applications are available at https://www.osagenation-nsn.gov/what-we-do/cdib-membership.
Questions regarding the Osage ARP Temporary Membership for Infants can be emailed to @email.
Osage Nation Communications