Monday, April 5, 2021 - 10:00am
7th Osage Nation Congress
April 5, 2021
Day 6 Agenda
- Roll Call
- Approval of the Journal
- Reports of Select Committees
- Reports of Standing Committees
- Introduction of Bills and Resolutions
- General Order Day 2 – Amendments May Be Proposed
- ONCA 21-27, An Act to enact a nonprofit corporation code; and to establish an alternate effective date. (Pratt)
- Bills and Resolutions on Third Reading
- ONCA 21-18, An Act to amend the annual salary of the Principal Chief and the Assistant Principal Chief in accordance with Article VII of the Osage Nation Constitution; and to establish an alternate effective date. (Goodfox)
- Motions and Notices
- Appropriations Committee Meeting – Immediately Following Session until 12:00 p.m.
- Government Operations Committee Meeting – 1:00 p.m. until 2:30 p.m.
- Health and Social Services – 2:45 p.m. until 4:30 p.m.