Thursday, April 15, 2021 - 10:00am
7th Osage Nation Congress
April 15, 2021
Day 15 Agenda
- Roll Call
- Approval of the Journal
- Reports of Select Committees
- Reports of Standing Committees
- Introduction of Bills and Resolutions
- Bills and Resolutions on First Reading
- ONCA 21-46, An Act to authorize and appropriate thirty thousand dollars ($30,000) to the Hominy Indian Village for the purchase and installation of audio and video systems; and to establish an alternate effective date. (Keene)
- ONCR 21-07, A Resolution to approve a fiscal year 2022 Annual Revenue Projection of the Osage Nation. (Revard)
- General Order Day 1 – Second Reading
- ONCA 20-67, An Act to amend the Osage Nation Gaming Reform Act of 2007, 14 ONC § 12-105 (C) 1 to make the Annual Plan of Operations due on or about August 15th of each year; and to establish an alternate effective date. (Potts)
- Motions and Notices
- Rules, Ethics and Engrossment Committee Meeting – Immediately Following Session until 12:00 p.m.
- Health and Social Services Committee Meeting – 1:00 p.m. until 2:30 p.m.
- Education Committee Meeting – 2:45 p.m. until 4:30 p.m.