Osage Nation Health Authority Board
DATE/TIME: Thursday, May 28, 2015 at 5:30 p.m.
LOCATION: Pawhuska Business Development Center, 1225 Virginia Street, Pawhuska, OK – Conference Room
This notice is posted in accordance with ONCA 07-53, the Osage Nation Open Meeting Act. The Osage Nation Health Authority Board may discuss, make motions, and vote upon all matters appearing on this agenda, such votes may be to adopt, reject, table, rescind, or take no action on any agenda item. This meeting is open to the public.
- Call to Order.
- Declaration of a Quorum.
- Opening Prayer.
- Roll Call.
- Comments from the Public (A three minute limit per person).
- Overview by Advocates for Native Issues (ANI).
- Clarification on negotiation roles and responsibilities and transition assignment(s) and current efforts – Lesa Shaw, ANI.
- Discussion, consideration and possible action on the Negotiation proposal to be submitted by ANI, on behalf of the ONHA, to Indian Health Service.
- Discussion, consideration and possible action on having a 1 and/or 2 day overview by ANI with the Negotiation team prior to the June 17-18 IHS/Nation Negotiation date.
- Discussion, consideration and possible action to go into Executive Session for discussion on confidential and/or proprietary Board matters.
- Consider matters discussed in Executive Session on confidential and/or proprietary Board matters.
- New Business (Any matter not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen prior to the posting of the agenda.)
- ONHA Board member comments.
Next regular meeting, June 8, 2015 at 5:30 p.m., Pawhuska Business Development Center, 1225 Virginia Street, Pawhuska, OK.