Osage Nation Health Authority Board
DATE/TIME: Wednesday, July 1, 2015 at 5:30 p.m.
LOCATION: Pawhuska Business Development Center, 1225 Virginia Street, Pawhuska, OK – Bay Area
This notice is posted in accordance with ONCA 07-53, the Osage Nation Open Meeting Act, as amended by ONCA 15-29. The Osage Nation Health Authority Board may discuss, make motions, and vote upon all matters appearing on this agenda, such votes may be to adopt, reject, table, rescind, or take no action on any agenda item. This meeting is open to the public.
- Call to Order.
- Declaration of a Quorum.
- Opening Prayer.
- Roll Call.
- Consider approval of Consent Agenda
- Minutes from June 23rd Board meeting.
- Approve L. Shaw and ANI reports.
- Health Authority Financial Report.
- Comments from the Public (A three minute limit per person).
- Discussion, consideration and possible action on 2016 Pawhuska Health Clinic budget.
- Discussion, consideration and possible action to go into Executive Session for discussion on confidential and/or proprietary Board matters on Health Department Personnel issues.
- Consideration and possible action on matters discussed in Executive Session for the purpose of considering Health Department Personnel issues.
- New Business (Any matter not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen prior to the posting of the agenda.)
- ONHA Board member comments.
Next regular meeting, Thursday, August 5, 2015 at 5:30 p.m., Pawhuska Business Development Center, 1225 Virginia Street, Pawhuska, OK.