OSAGE NATION GAMING COMMISSION
Public Notice of Gaming Commissioners Meeting
DATE/TIME: Wednesday, March 16, 2016, at 10:00 AM
LOCATION: 612 Leahy Avenue, Pawhuska, Oklahoma
This notice is posted in accordance with 15 ONC § 7-101, as amended, the Osage Nation Open Meetings Act. The Osage Nation Gaming Commissioners may discuss, make motions and vote upon all matters appearing on this agenda, such votes may be to adopt, reject, table, rescind, or take no action on any agenda item. This meeting is open to the public.
1. Call to Order
2. Opening Prayer
3. Roll Call
4. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action regarding the minutes of the 02/10/2016 Meeting.
i. ONGC Director
ii. Reports from Osage Nation Dignitaries
iii. Citizen’s Input
6. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action on any new business not previously discussed.
i. Update on ONGC Tulsa Offices
ii. Present External Audit for FY16 RFP
iii. Present and Discuss Licensing Audit by the State OMES Office
iv. Present Information provided by ONGC for Due Diligence
v. Present Petitions to impose ban on Patrons
vi. Present Invoices for iTrak, Turner Talley & Bertman, and AmericanChecked
vii. Request to allow 1 CFE to attend Conference required for CPUs maintaining certification
viii. Present and Discuss the following Osage Casino SICS
- SICS 1520-001 Customer Service
- SICS 0120-001 Table Games
- SICS 0164-001 Section 1: Check Cashing Standards
- SICS 0162-001 Kiosk Full Drop
- SICS 1577-001 Risk and Safety
7. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action on any old business.
8. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action, if necessary, on any of the above reports.
9. Proposed executive session to discuss confidential proprietary, investigative, and/or personnel matters.
i. Personnel Issues: New Hires/Transfers, Resignations/Terminations, Disciplinary/Evaluations
ii. Discuss Licensing Matter
iii. Financials on ONGC
iv. Osage Casinos; Resolution 16-19, Current Financials, and Compact Fees External Audit
10. Vote to return to open session.
11. Commissioners to take action, if necessary, on any item discussed in executive session.
12. Commissioners to schedule, hear, consider, and take action on the following cases beginning at 1:30 pm:
i. Request for Continuance: Show Cause Hearing
13. Proposed executive session to discuss matters regarding the above cases.
14. Vote to return to open session
15. Set the date and time for the next meeting.