OSAGE NATION GAMING COMMISSION
Public Notice of Gaming Commissioners Meeting
DATE/TIME: Wednesday, February 10, 2016, at 10:00 AM
LOCATION: 612 Leahy Avenue, Pawhuska, Oklahoma
This notice is posted in accordance with 15 ONC § 7-101, as amended, the Osage Nation Open Meetings Act. The Osage Nation Gaming Commissioners may discuss, make motions and vote upon all matters appearing on this agenda, such votes may be to adopt, reject, table, rescind, or take no action on any agenda item. This meeting is open to the public.
1. Call to Order
2. Opening Prayer
3. Roll Call
4. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action regarding the hearing transcript of 01/06/2016 Hearing.
5. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action regarding the minutes of the 01/13/2016 Meeting.
i. ONGC Director
ii. Reports from Osage Nation Dignitaries
iii. Citizen’s Input
7. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action on any new business not previously discussed.
i. Present and Discuss ONGC Quarterly Report
ii. Present and Discuss ONGC Licensing Fees
iii. Present and Discuss Licensing Matter
iv. Present Aruze Gaming Contract for Software Testing
v. Present and Discuss the following Osage Casino SICS
• SICS 0100-001 Gaming Machines Section 2: Jackpot Payouts
• SICS 1570-001 Accounting Section 17: Travel Policy
• SICS 1576-002 Section 1: Tip Handling
vi. Present and Discuss Osage Casinos CIP Training Plan
vii. Request to allow 3 CFEs to attend Conference required for CPUs maintaining certification
8. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action on any old business.
9. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action, if necessary, on any of the above reports.
10. Proposed executive session to discuss confidential proprietary, investigative, and/or personnel matters.
i. Personnel Issues: New Hires/Transfers, Resignations/Terminations, Disciplinary/Evaluations
ii. Osage Casino Audit Financials and Current Financial Information on New Build
11. Vote to return to open session.
12. Commissioners to take action, if necessary, on any item discussed in executive session.
13. Commissioners to schedule, hear, consider, and take action on the following cases:
i. LIC-15-09 iii. LIC-16-03 vii. BAN-16-02
ii. LIC-16-01 iv. PC-16-01
iii. LIC-16-02 v. PC-15-06 Request for Continuance
14. Proposed executive session to discuss matters regarding the above cases.
15. Vote to return to open session
16. Set the date and time for the next meeting.