OSAGE NATION GAMING COMMISSION
Public Notice of Gaming Commissioners Meeting
DATE/TIME: Monday, March 5, 2018, at 10:30 AM
LOCATION: 612 Leahy Avenue, Pawhuska, Oklahoma
This notice is posted in accordance with 15 ONC § 7-101, as amended, the Osage Nation Open Meetings Act. The Osage Nation Gaming Commissioners may discuss, make motions and vote upon all matters appearing on this agenda, such votes may be to adopt, reject, table, rescind, or take no action on any agenda item. This meeting is open to the public.
1. Call to Order
2. Opening Prayer
3. Roll Call
4. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action regarding the minutes of the 02/07/2018 Meeting and the Transcript of the 02/07/2018 Hearing.
i. ONGC Director
ii. Reports from Osage Nation Dignitaries
iii. Citizen’s Input
6. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action on any new business not previously discussed.
i. Present and Discuss Semi-Annual Facility Inspections
ii. Discuss FY18 RFP for External Audit Firms/Retain Current Firm
iii. Request to Ban Patron
iv. Present and Review Risk and Safety Video
v. Present Training and Travel Request
vi. Present Purchase Orders and Invoices for Approval
vii. Present and Discuss the following Osage Casino SICS for approval:
- SICS 0180-001 Security
- SICS 1577-001 Risk and Safety
- SICS 0164-001 Cage Section 19: Cage Variance Policy
- SICS 0100-001 Gaming Machines Section 2: Jackpot Payouts
- SICS 0100-001 Gaming Machines Section 8: Class II Bingo Standards
- SICS 0100-001 Gaming Machines Section 9: Holding Machines
- SICS 0164-001 Cage Section 20: Found Currency/Currency Equivalents
7. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action on any old business.
8. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action, if necessary, on any of the above reports.
9. Proposed executive session to discuss confidential proprietary, investigative, and/or personnel matters.
i. Licensing Matters & Other Informational Matters
ii. Osage Casinos NOC – Safety and Risk
iii. Update OC Special Reviews 18-01/18-02/18-03
iv. Discuss ONPD Update
v. Discuss FY18 ONGC Budget & Financials, Review ONGE Financials & Tulsa Construction Financials
vi. Personnel Issues: New Hires/Transfers, Resignations/Terminations, Disciplinary/Evaluations, Hearings
10. Vote to return to open session.
11. Commissioners to take action, if necessary, on any item discussed in executive session.
12. Set the date and time for the next meeting.