OSAGE NATION GAMING COMMISSION
Public Notice of Gaming Commissioners Meeting
DATE/TIME: Wednesday, May 3, 2017, at 10:30 AM
LOCATION: 612 Leahy Avenue, Pawhuska, Oklahoma
This notice is posted in accordance with 15 ONC § 7-101, as amended, the Osage Nation Open Meetings Act. The Osage Nation Gaming Commissioners may discuss, make motions and vote upon all matters appearing on this agenda, such votes may be to adopt, reject, table, rescind, or take no action on any agenda item. This meeting is open to the public.
1. Call to Order
2. Opening Prayer
3. Roll Call
4. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action regarding the minutes of the 04/05/2017 Meeting and the 04/24/17 Special Meeting.
i. ONGC Director
ii. Reports from Osage Nation Dignitaries
iii. Citizen’s Input
6. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action on any new business not previously discussed.
i. Present and Discuss FY2018 Annual Plan
ii. Present and Discuss FY17 External Audit Selection
iii. Petition Request to Ban Patrons
iv. Present Comments on ONGC Rulemaking 17-03; Remove D&B; add Stock Exchange Index
v. Request to add to ONGC Rulemaking 17-04; Allow Hong Kong Stock Exchange
vi. Present and Discuss ONGC Rulemaking 17-05; Prize and Tort Claims and Legal
vii. Present Request for Approval for CFE Certification Travel
viii. Present Invoices for Licensing and Attorney
ix. Present and Discuss the following Osage Casino SICS for approval:
* SICS 1570-001 Section 18: Credit Card Policy
7. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action on any old business.
8. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action, if necessary, on any of the above reports.
9. Proposed executive session to discuss confidential proprietary, investigative, and/or personnel matters.
i. Discuss Licensing Matters & Other Informational Matters
ii. Discuss FY17 ONGC Budget & Financials, Review ONGE Financials & Tulsa Construction
iii. Personnel Issues: New Hires/Transfers, Resignations/Terminations, Disciplinary/Evaluations, Hearings
10. Vote to return to open session.
11. Commissioners to take action, if necessary, on any item discussed in executive session.
12. Commissioners to schedule, hear, consider, and take action on the following cases beginning at 11:00 am:
13. Set the date and time for the next meeting.
Posted this 1st day of May, 2017.