OSAGE NATION GAMING COMMISSION
Public Notice of Gaming Commissioners Meeting
DATE/TIME: Monday, September 12, 2016, at 10:00 AM
LOCATION: 612 Leahy Avenue, Pawhuska, Oklahoma
This notice is posted in accordance with 15 ONC § 7-101, as amended, the Osage Nation Open Meetings Act. The Osage Nation Gaming Commissioners may discuss, make motions and vote upon all matters appearing on this agenda, such votes may be to adopt, reject, table, rescind, or take no action on any agenda item. This meeting is open to the public.
1. Call to Order
2. Opening Prayer
3. Roll Call
4. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action regarding the minutes of the 08/15/2016 and 08/30/16 Meetings.
i. ONGC Director
ii. Reports from Osage Nation Dignitaries
iii. Citizen’s Input
6. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action on any new business not previously discussed.
i. Discuss Comments Received to the Posted Changes to Regulations 203 & 204
ii. Discuss Comments Received to the Posted Changes Allowing Electronic Signatures on Licensing Applications
iii. Discuss and Amend ONGC Fee Schedule
iv. Present and Discuss Revised FY17 Budget
v. Present and Discuss Tulsa Expansion - Construction Licensing
vi. Present FY2017 Regulatory Compliance Audit Schedule
vii. Present FY2017 ONGC Organizational Chart
viii. Discuss Surveillance and Surveillance IT Transition
ix. Present Surveillance Insurance Damage Report
x. Request for Training for Licensing Personnel
xi. Present Invoices for Licensing and Attorney
7. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action on any old business.
8. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action, if necessary, on any of the above reports.
9. Proposed executive session to discuss confidential proprietary, investigative, and/or personnel matters.
ii. Discuss Licensing Matters
iii. ONGE FY2017 Annual Plan of Operations Amendment #1
iv. Financials on ONGC & ONGE
v. ONGC Special Project
vi. Personnel Issues: New Hires/Transfers, Resignations/Terminations, Disciplinary/Evaluations, Hearings
10. Vote to return to open session.
11. Commissioners to take action, if necessary, on any item discussed in executive session.
12. Set the date and time for the next meeting.