Osage Nation Gaming Commission
DATE/TIME: Wednesday, June 8, 2016, at 10:00 AM
LOCATION: 612 Leahy Avenue, Pawhuska, Oklahoma
This notice is posted in accordance with 15 ONC § 7-101, as amended, the Osage Nation Open Meetings Act. The Osage Nation Gaming Commissioners may discuss, make motions and vote upon all matters appearing on this agenda, such votes may be to adopt, reject, table, rescind, or take no action on any agenda item. This meeting is open to the public.
1. Call to Order
2. Opening Prayer
3. Roll Call
4. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action regarding the hearing transcript of 04/19/2016.
5. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action regarding the minutes of the 05/11/2016. Meeting.
i. ONGC Director
ii. Reports from Osage Nation Dignitaries
iii. Citizen’s Input
7. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action on any new business not previously discussed.
i. Present FY17 ONGC Proposed Budgets
ii. Present Proposed Final FY17 ONGC Annual Plan
iii. Discuss NIGC Site Visits and NIGC Surveillance Audits
iv. Update on Tulsa Expansion and IT Options for the New Property
v. Update on ONGC IT Reliance on ON/OC
vi. Petition to Ban Patron BAN-16-05
vii. Discuss Surveillance IT Travel for Training
8. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action on any old business.
9. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action, if necessary, on any of the above reports.
10. Proposed executive session to discuss confidential proprietary, investigative, and/or personnel matters.
ii. Discuss Licensing Matters
iii. Discuss ONGE CEO Request
iv. Financials – ONGC & ONGE
v. Personnel Issues: New Hires/Transfers, Promotions, Resignations/Terminations, Disciplinary
11. Vote to return to open session.
12. Commissioners to take action, if necessary, on any item discussed in executive session.
13. Set the date and time for the next meeting.