OSAGE NATION GAMING COMMISSION
Public Notice of Gaming Commissioners Meeting
DATE/TIME: Wednesday, April 5, 2017, at 10:30 AM
LOCATION: 612 Leahy Avenue, Pawhuska, Oklahoma
This notice is posted in accordance with 15 ONC § 7-101, as amended, the Osage Nation Open Meetings Act. The Osage Nation Gaming Commissioners may discuss, make motions and vote upon all matters appearing on this agenda, such votes may be to adopt, reject, table, rescind, or take no action on any agenda item. This meeting is open to the public.
- Call to Order
- Opening Prayer
- Roll Call
- Commissioners to review, consider, and take action regarding the minutes of the 03/08/2017 Meeting.
- ONGC Director
- Reports from Osage Nation Dignitaries
- Citizen’s Input
- Commissioners to review, consider, and take action on any new business not previously discussed.
- Present and Discuss FY2017 ONGC Semi-Annual Plan & FY2018 Annual Plan
- Present and Discuss FY2018 ONGC Budget and ONGC Board Budget
- Petition Request to Ban Patrons & Discuss Ban Hearings and GM Participation
- Present and Discuss NIGC MOU and Fingerprint Disclosure
- Present Comments on ONGC Rulemaking #17-01: Gaming License Age Change
- Request Approval on New Table Game Offering
- Request Approval on ONGC Regulatory Compliance Shipping Regulations
- Update on GSA Vehicle Accident
- Request Travel for Licensing Training
- Present Invoices for Licensing and Attorney
- Present and Discuss the following Osage Casino SICS for approval
- SICS 1576-002 General Operations Section 1: Tip Handling
- SICS 0162-001 Drop and Count Section 9: Count
- SICS 0162-001 Drop and Count Section 1: Drop and Count Schedule Notification
- SICS 0162-001 Drop and Count Section 10: Controlled Keys
- SICS 0162-001 Drop and Count Sections 5, 6, and 7
- SICS 0162-001 Drop and Count Section 8: Kiosk Full Drop
- SICS 0162-001 Drop and Count Section 11: Key Access Chart
- SICS 0100-001 Gaming Machines Section 2: Jackpot Payouts
- SICS 0120-001 Table Games Sections: 5, 6, 11, 25, 27, and 30
- SICS 1576-003 Surveillance
- SICS 0162-001 Drop and Count Section 3: Drop and Count Uniforms, Personal Articles, and Inspections
- Commissioners to review, consider, and take action on any old business.
- Commissioners to review, consider, and take action, if necessary, on any of the above reports.
- Proposed executive session to discuss confidential proprietary, investigative, and/or personnel matters.
- Discuss ONGC Resolution #17-02
- Notice of Concern to Osage Casinos
- Discuss Licensing Matters & Other Informational Matters
- Discuss FY17 ONGC Budget & Financials, Review ONGE Financials & Tulsa Construction
- Personnel Issues: New Hires/Transfers, Resignations/Terminations, Disciplinary/Evaluations, Hearings
- Vote to return to open session.
- Commissioners to take action, if necessary, on any item discussed in executive session.
- Commissioners to schedule, hear, consider, and take action on the following cases beginning at 11:00 am:
- Set the date and time for the next meeting.