OSAGE NATION GAMING COMMISSION
Public Notice of Gaming Commissioners Meeting
DATE/TIME: Tuesday, April 14, 2015, at 6:30 PM
LOCATION: 612 Leahy Avenue, Pawhuska, Oklahoma
This notice is posted in accordance with ONCA 07-53, the Osage Nation Open Meetings Act. The Osage Nation Gaming Commissioners may discuss, make motions and vote upon all matters appearing on this agenda, such votes may be to adopt, reject, table, rescind, or take no action on any agenda item. This meeting is open to the public.
1. Call to Order
2. Opening Prayer
3. Roll Call
4. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action regarding the minutes of the last meeting.
i. ONGC Director;
ii. Reports from Osage Nation Dignitaries
iii. Citizen’s Input.
6. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action, if necessary, on any of the above reports.
7. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action on any new business not previously discussed.
i. Discussion on FY15 External Audit Bids
ii. Review of Policies/SICS
iii. Proposition to support anti-crime and drug at tribal gaming facilities
8. Commissioners to review, consider, and take action on any old business.
i. Tribal Internal Control Standards (TICS)
ii. Surveillance SICS (System of Internal Control Standards)
iii. Travel to NIGC Annual Training (Rescheduled)
iv. Purchase Orders for Surveillance Equipment
9. Proposed executive session to discuss confidential proprietary, investigative, and/or personnel matters.
i. Vendor License Revocation
ii. Gaming License Revocation
iii. Personnel Issues
iv. Banishment of Convicted Individuals.
10. Vote to return to open session.
11. Commissioners to take action, if necessary, on any item discussed in executive session.
12. Set the date and time for the next meeting.