Wednesday, September 21, 2016 - 10:00am to 12:30pm
Commerce and Economic Development
Osage Nation Congress Chambers
September 21, 2016
10:00 p.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes
- ONCA 16-78 An Act to prohibit burning without a permit; to prohibit burning on designated fire danger days; and to establish penalties for violation. (Pratt)
- ONCA 16-81 An Act of establishing a natural resource utilization commission to provide for the utilization, development and conservation of Osage Nation natural resources; and to establish an alternate effective date. (Whitehorn)
- ONCA 16-117 An Act to amend ONCA 16-58 to change the definition of capital construction projects to limit the use of this fund to the Osage Nation properties under on hundred (100) acres; and to establish an alternate effective date. (Whitehorn)
- ONCA 16-111 An Act to provide an appropriation to the limited liability company, Bluestem Ranch, LLC, in the amount of one million dollars ($1,000,000); and to provide an alternate effective date. (Whitehorn)
- Presentation and discussion with Osage Nation Energy Services Board.