If you are unable to open a document, please contact the Election Office for assistance by phone at 1-877-560-5286 or by email and a copy of the document will be provided to you.
- Absentee Ballot Request...Coming soon!
- Voter Registry Request
- Open Records Request
- Privacy Program
- Privacy Program Opt Out
How to Vote Absentee
Frequently Asked Questions
Whose term is ending in 2024?
Whose term is ending in 2026?
Whitney Red Corn
Who is eligible to vote?
Any enrolled member of the Osage Nation, 18 years of age or older whose name is found on the Osage Voter Registry on or before Election Day.
How do I know if I am on the Osage Voter Registry?
You possess an Osage Nation membership card and are 18 years or older.
Please remember the membership card is different from the CDIB card.
If you still have questions, please call (918) 287-5286. We can verify whether you are or are not on the list.
How can I become a Member or get a replacement card?
Contact the Membership/CDIB Department at (918) 287-5390.
What is required to vote in person?
Government-issued photo ID
*Examples: Driver's License, Passport, Military ID, Tribal Photo ID, etc.)
If you do not have an ID or forget to bring one, you can still vote if two Election Officials can positively identify you and are willing to sign a form stating so.
*Election Officials may include: Election Board Members, Election Office Personnel, other Osage Voters hired to serve as Election Officials on that day.
What is required to vote by absentee ballot?
1. Fill out and sign the absentee ballot request application
Link to Print Application
*If you do not have access to a printer, please email us at @email or call us at (918) 287-5286 so we can mail one to you.
2. Return the completed application along with a legible copy of a government-issued photo ID
- Scan the documents and email them to @email
- Take a picture of the documents using your smartphone and email them to @email
- Fax the documents to (918) 287-5292
- Mail the documents to Osage Nation Elections, P.O. Box 928, Pawhuska, OK 74056. (This is our main office mailing address. Absentee ballots are received using a different mailing address.)
- Bring the documents in person to the office located at 608 Kihekah Ave, Pawhuska, Oklahoma
Wahzhazhe Elections is NOT responsible for emails blocked by our server or faxes that do not transmit legibly.
Please feel free to call the office at (918) 287-5286 to confirm your application was received.