Schedule a tour or call for information: 918-287-0079
Hours of operation:
Butcher House Meats has initiated a process to add EBT!
Make sure to visit the facility to purchase Butcher House Meats shirts and caps!
Osage Nation’s Butcher House Meats is a 19,000-square foot, state-of-the-art facility designed to address food insecurity for the Osage people. The meat processing facility is located in Hominy, Oklahoma and was built to address the food system breakdown that occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Butcher House Meats opened in 2021 and is a state- and federally-inspected facility. The facility is designed and approved for cattle, bison, hogs, and seasonal deer.
In addition to meat processing, the facility provides a retail counter for customers to purchase meat products. The retail counter offers beef, pork, and bison as available. Butcher House Meats proudly coordinates with the Osage Nation Ranch to create an avenue for Osage beef and bison to be available through the retail counter.
BUTCHER HOUSE MEATS STAFF
- Plant Manager: Ross Cline
- Assistant Plant Manager: Ronnie Gilley
- Master Trainer: Joe Thompson
- Business Development Specialist: Jason George
- Food Sovereignty Coordinator: Harleigh Moore
- Processing/Fabrication Coordinator: Zackery Martinez
- Retail Coordinator: Jill Hough
- Cleaning Crew Coordinator: Jeffery Willcox
- Meat Technician: Ryan Bradsher
- Meat Technician: Anthony Gray
- Meat Technician: Matthew Gray
- Meat Technician: Chelsea Hendricks
- Meat Technician: Terri Merrell
- Meat Technician: Cynthia Moore
- Cleaning Crew: Elijah Martinez
IN THE NEWS