Butcher House Meats
Osage Nation’s Butcher House Meats is a 19,000-square foot, state-of-the-art facility designed to address food insecurity for the Osage people. The meat processing facility is located in Hominy, Oklahoma and was built to address the food system breakdown that occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Butcher House Meats opened in 2021 and is a state- and federally-inspected facility. The facility is designed and approved for cattle, bison, hogs, and seasonal deer.
In addition to meat processing, the facility provides a retail counter for customers to purchase meat products. The retail counter offers beef, pork, and bison as available. Butcher House Meats proudly coordinates with the Osage Nation Ranch to create an avenue for Osage beef and bison to be available through the retail counter.
Butcher House Meats is open to the public.
Schedule a tour or call for information: 918-287-0079
Address: 115 Eagle Ave. Hominy, OK 74035
Hours of operation:
- Monday: 9am-4pm
- Tuesday-Friday: 9am-6pm
- Saturday: 9am-12pm
View our Price List (*Butcher House Meats has now takes EBT.)
BUTCHER HOUSE MEATS STAFF
- Plant Manager: Open
- Processing/Fabrication: Open
- Retail Coordinator: Jill Hough
- Cleaning Crew Coordinator: Jeffery Willcox
- Harvest/Kill Coordinator: Ryan Bradsher
- RTE/Packaging Coordinator: Christian Holding
- Meat Technician II: Elijah Martinez
- Meat Technician: Anthony Gray
- Meat Technician: Jared Davis
- Meat Technician: Amber Horton
- Meat Technician: Ashley Troglin