The Osage Nation Gaming Commission (ONGC) was established to preserve and protect the integrity of the Osage Nation’s gaming activities by shielding it from corrupting influences, ensuring fair and honest practices by patrons and operators, enforcing all applicable gaming laws and internal controls, and ensuring that the Osage Nation and Osage People are the primary beneficiaries of the gaming revenues.
The ONGC is made up of five (5) sub-divisions and maintains nine (9) separate offices. The ONGC is responsible for the licensure of all casino employees and vendors, ensuring the compliance of all gaming systems and operations, monitoring of all gaming activities, surveillance, and the quasi-judicial administrative functions associated with regulating the Osage Nation’s gaming activities.
*Comments may be made by interested parties for 30 days. Comments need to be mailed to the Osgae Nation Gaming Commission at 612 Leahy, Pawhuska, OK 74056
or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Vendor License Applications
- Gaming & Gaming-related Application
- Non-gaming Vendor Application
- Technician/On-Site Service Provider Application
- Technician/On-Site Service Provider Renewal Application
Employee Gaming License Applications
- Key Employee Gaming License
- Restricted Employee Gaming License
- Employee Renewal Application (Key & Restricted)