The Child Support Enforcement is a department under the Osage Nation Executive Branch. This agency works in partnership with the Federal Office of Child Support Enforcement and other tribal and state agencies. The primary goal of this agency is to ensure children have the ongoing financial support of both parents by providing a system for payments and disbursements of court-ordered child support. It is our desire to provide custodial parents the information and tools needed to ensure court-ordered child support payments are made and received in a timely manner.
1333 Grandview Avenue
Pawhuska, OK 74056
Child Support Enforcement is located at 1333 Grandview Avenue in the Tribal Court Chambers (Round Building), former offices of the Osage Nation Police Department.
- Increase family stability and self-sufficiency
- Reduce the need for welfare assistance
WHAT WE CAN DO:
- Locate a parent
- Establish paternity
- Establish and modify a court order for child support
- Enforce a court order for child support
WHAT WE CANNOT DO:
- Handle divorces
- Handle custody or visitation matters